anfang zurück weiter ans ende eine ebene nach oben

Summer Academy 2013 (31-40/47)

2nd Day

Islam Noushin

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2013

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2013

Hi Mum & Dad,

today is our  2nd Day. We have Skyped with South Africans and with the niece of Yvonne. Yvonne and Caroline are our teachers. We have asked them many questions.  They are very nice. After lunch we make T-shirts for Friday. Footballplayer will come to us. Today night Astronomist will come. Bye! :)

Love Noushin!

P7090001

South Africa

Picone Alessia

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2013

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2013

Hello Mum and Dad,

today we skyped with South Africa. We spoke with Lea, Celine and Heidi. She`s the niece of Yvonne. Magdalena, a girl in my group, asked Lea: Is Nelson Mandela a hero for you? She said yes and she was very sad because he´s in the hospital. Nelson Mandela was the first President in South Africa. It was very interesting.

Love!

Alessia!P7090010

A nice first day :D

Gallia Greta

Montag, 8. Juli 2013

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2013

Hello mum & dad,

How are you?

It is great here in "Schloss Rechenthal".  Today we learned  a lot of new words. I got to know many new friends. I share my room with Irene, she is from Luttach (Ahrntal). Caroline and Yvonne are two nice teachers and we play many games. Now I have to work. See you soon.

Greta. ;)

Hello(:

Scherer Magdalena

Montag, 8. Juli 2013

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2013

Hello family,

Here at Rechental it is super! We made a lot of games! And we have a lot of fun! Our topic is "South Africa". Caroline and Yvonne are very nice! All the kids are very nice and together  we have a lot of fun! I share the room with Magda and Rebecca! Is everything okey at home?:)

Your DeliaP7080005

A fine day in the Summer Accademy

Padoan Mattia

Montag, 8. Juli 2013

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2013

P7080006Dear Dear parents,

today was a really fine day. I met many new friends. The teachers here are very friendly and with them I have a lot of fun. I learned new words and I did a little presentatiton. I also wrote questions about South Africa on the computer and I labeled a map.

This Summer Accademy is really fun and I enjoy it very much.

Mattia

in the summer accademi

Griesser Moritz

Montag, 8. Juli 2013

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2013

Dear parents,

Todayis a fine day! I met many new friends and many new words in English. The teachers are very nice. I wrote about South Africa. It's really nice here!!!

Moritz

P7080030

South Africa

Picone Alessia

Montag, 8. Juli 2013

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2013

Dear Mami,

today I learnt many new words. My teachers are Caroline and Yvonne. Yvonne was born in South Africa. They are nice. I´m in the room with Andrea.

Love!

Alessia!P7080026

Hello! This was my group!

Höller Isabel

Montag, 8. Juli 2013

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2013

P7080005

Hello! :-)

Zingerle Rebecca

Montag, 8. Juli 2013

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2013

Dear Mum, dear Dad!

I like the workshop of "South Africa" :-).  Rechtenthal is fantastic. The food is good and I like all the people.

Please write  back soon!!!

Love

Rebecca :-)

RebeccaP7080014

Hello!

Höller Isabel

Montag, 8. Juli 2013

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2013

Dear Mum!

In the group we made some worksheets from south africa and I learned many new words!

I´m very happy to stay here, it´s very funny and exiting!

I like my group.

What´s going on at home?

Isabel

P7080027

zum seitenanfang

punkt
seitenbereich schließen

Deutsch

Anmeldung