anfang zurück weiter ans ende eine ebene nach oben

Summer Academy 2014 (11-20/50)

The fourth day

Fulterer Lisa

Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2014

P7160338

Dear mum and dad,

Thanks that you wrote to me:-)))))

The rugby afternoon was fun, some things I couldn't do because I wore glasses. Our team lost the game, so we weren't so good....;-) But it was fun.

With the glasses is all ok. The attac is holding very good and so I could watch the sky yesterday evening. There were some telescopes, and with them we watched the sky.

We had a skype session with Yvonnes family in South Africa today. It was really interesting!

Today we worked for the presentation tomorrow.. But it is a secret what we did;-)

Love, Lisa

P7170543

Stress and craft work! xD

Ploner Amelie

Hello!:)

Today is the last full day! We have so much to do! We must finish all of the craft work! I am happy to see you tomorror!:D;D;D

The rugby-game was such fun! We won!!!XDXDXDThe coaches were very nice! I think rugby is a cool sport!:) P7160354

We made wonderful jewellery!P7170520

And we skyped to friends from Yvonne in South Africa! They were really nice!P1010865

Bye!

Amelie<3

Day 4 XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Resch Florian

Dear Mom, Dad and Michi

Tomorrow is the last day! We have so much to do! The rugby game was so cool! I really like this sport !

P7160459

Today we had a Skype sesion to South Africa. It was very interesting!

I am very happy to see you tomarrow !!! :)

The 4ph day

Schuster Philip

Dear parents,     ;)

Today we painted a big and beautiful picture, made a  bracelet and made a clay animal.

We had a skype session with the relatives of Yvonne. That was really funny and nice.

At lunch we had a Roman meal. It was great.

Yesterday evening the astronomes came and we have watched the beautiful stars.

P7170531

Invictus

Kurti Aurora

Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014

Dera parents

Today I watched scenes from the film about Nelson Mandela,Invictus. I  learned the second  so called national anthem South Africas, Shosholoza. That's not difficult to sing. The teachers are very nice,but they speak only English. I have learned things about rugby. Bye I miss you <3 <3 <3 <3.

Love Aurora :) :) :) :) :)

Wednesday

Egger Eva

Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014

Dear parents and all the other people!

The breakfast was very good! In the workshop today we watched scenes from a film about Nelson Mandela. In the evening we will watch the whole film in German. We sang another song: Shosholoza.

This afternoon a rugby team from Brixen is coming . Its name is "Black Eagles". I am very excited! It will be very intresting and fun.

Thanks for the comments! I am happy that at home everything is okay too. :D Please write again back soon!

Bye bye, Eva <3 

The 3st day

Klotz Julia

Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014

Dear Mummy, Daddy, Luki, Tommy and Grandma

I am happy to be here in this beautiful castle.

Today we watched some parts from a film about the story of Nelson Mandela. Today at 8:00 pm. we will look at it with all the children here.

Then we sang the song "Shosholoza". In South Africa the song is like a second anthem. And we have learnt some things about Rugby.

Today for lunch I eat pancakes with jam

I am happy when you write back SOOOOON !!

Love Julia <3<3  :) :D :P

Mandela and Rugby:D

Messner Hannah

Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014

Dear Mum, Dad and others,

today we watched some scenes from the film Invictus (the story of Nelson Mandela) and a video about rugby. In the afternoon we make a rugby Match with the rugby Team of Brixen!!!

We also sang the song Shosholosa. It´s a cool song and I like to sing it.

In the brake we are playing Werwolf. It´s realy funny!

I hope you are fine and write back soon,

love, Hannah

Day3

Maier Felix

Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014

Today we learnt the national anthem of South Africa it is in 5 languages Xhosa, Zulu, Sesotho, Afrikaans and English. We learnt a new song: Shosholosa. And we wached scenes from the film Invictus.

We`ve a lot of fun, please write to me whats going on at home.

Felix

Day2P7150337P1010872P7150332

Castle Rechtental

Schneider Sophie

Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014

Dear Mum, dear Dad, Franziska and Peter!

The secend night is over and I am fine.

Today we have learned Shosholoza. This is a Song from Africa and we watched scenes from the film Invictus about Nelson Mandela.

For me Africa is very interesting.

Please write to me

Sophie

zum seitenanfang

punkt
seitenbereich schließen

Deutsch

Anmeldung