anfang zurück weiter ans ende eine ebene nach oben

Summer Academy 2015 (1-10/22)

One week later...

Rieder Jana

Montag, 20. Juli 2015

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2015

Hello!

Imagine last Monday we arrived at the Summer Academy and now we're already home again!! I enjoy it to be at home, but I really miss the Summer Academy too!

And you? Do you also miss the Summer Academy? Or are you happy that it is over?

I hope that we'll see us again. It was great with you.

Bye Jana

P.S. Yvonne and Elfi thanks for those great days!!! I'll never forget them.

§rd & 4th day and some photos

Rieder Jana

Donnerstag, 16. Juli 2015

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2015

Yesterday we went climping at Vipiteno. It was both, fun and interesting.

This morning we repeated the scenes and the dance. Now we'll learn something about Matrin Luther King and Malala Yousafzai.

Bye now I have to go to the workshop.

Hereos & Us

Gander Sophie

Donnerstag, 16. Juli 2015

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2015

Hey

How are you? I´m fine. I have a lot of friends. And the workshop is very great.

Yesterday morning we learnd at the workshop interresting things about Nelson Mandela.

DSC_0369

In the afternoon we went climbing at the "Hochseilgarten". It was very great. We had a lot of fun. I also was at the black parcour.

For dinner we barbequed . It was yummy ;-) After dinner we watched a film (Invictus).

I miss you

with love Sophie

2nd and 3rd day

Rieder Jana

Mittwoch, 15. Juli 2015

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2015

Yesterday we acted out some scenes about aggression and wrote the dialogue down. After the break we learned something about India and Mohandās Karamchand Gāndhī. Some of us wore Indian clothes. Thank you for this funny and interesting day.

This morning our teacher Yvonne told us about her childhood in South Africa at the time where the coloured people and the white were seperated, and also somthing about Nelson Mandela. His real name was Rolihlahla, but the white teacher gave him the name Nelson.

I'll tell you more later. I must go to the Workshop.

Nelson Mandela

Domesle Yvonne

Dienstag, 14. Juli 2015

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2015

We want to thank all of you for your input and hard work today.Tomorrow we will learn more about Mandela and Apartheid.

"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite." Nelson Mandela

From Elfi and Yvonne

Heroes & US (first day)

Plant Annika

Dienstag, 14. Juli 2015

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2015

I'm ambitiousAnnika :)

It is the second day in the Summeracademy. Today we did a dance. It was very nice. We will present this on Friday when our parents are here. We are studying what a hero is, it was very intersting to hear what other people think about a hero. I have a lot of fun here, we often play games in the breaks  with other peoples and make friends. When we have the Workshop we study many things with a lot of fun but we are also serious.

I'm very happy to be here. I'm looking forward to the next few days here.

From Annika

Heroes & Us Day 2

Dejakum Vera

Dienstag, 14. Juli 2015

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2015

Hi everybody,

It's the second day here and it's great fun.

In the morning I was running with Manuela and afterwards we started the workshop with the song "Heroes". We danced and it was really cool.

Then we made some drama and later in the afternoon we wrote the scenes down. 

See you soon, Vera

DSC_0335

The first really day!

Komar Maximilian

Dienstag, 14. Juli 2015

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2015

Today the workshop started at 9 o'clock. We maked a choriografie from the song Heroes. Wen were are finished with the choriografie of the song started the first break.

----------------------------------------------------------------- After the break we have maked some groups and maked a brainstorming abaout heroes. than we have maked some other groups and has maked a sceen abaut agression and the hole group had seeked a way to help. We haved add the heroes in our sceens. And than was lunchtime.

----------------------------------------------------------------- At the afternoon we haved writed the sceens and than we're going to write this blog

I holpfuly add the things they were are working after the break.

First impressions

Domesle Yvonne

Montag, 13. Juli 2015

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2015

We really enjoyed the first day with you. We are looking forward to tomorrow and finding out more about Gandhi and India.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi

From

Energetic Elfi and Young-Hearted Yvonne

HEROES & US

Tsurkan Yevgeniy

Montag, 13. Juli 2015

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2015

Hello, 

Today is my first day in the summer academy "Sapientia Ludens" and The teachers are nice.

I hope we have lots of funny moments this week.

We should make many plays and we learn a dance to the song "Heroes" by Mans Zelmerlöw.  It was interesting today !

Good bye !             

Yevgeniy Tsurkan

zum seitenanfang

punkt
seitenbereich schließen

Deutsch

Anmeldung