blikk Videochat
logo
kidszone punkt
infothek forum galerie sitemap

anfang zurück weiter ans ende eine ebene nach oben

Nkosi sikelel' iAfrika: Discover the Rainbow Nation (1-10/51)

A letter from Schenna

Prunner Eva

Montag, 21. Juli 2014

Hello everybody:)

I miss you:(

I miss South Africa, storys about Mandila, to sing with you, to laughing with you and to cry with you;)

But hey! Life must go on;)

I have a really nice summer and I hope that you have this to!!!

LOVE EVA

PS: Sorry for my mistakes!!!

Thank you! :D

Ploner Amelie

Sonntag, 20. Juli 2014

Dear Caroline and Yvonne,

I want to say "thank you" for this wonderful week! It was really funny and I have learned new things about South Africa! I hope to see you again!

Love,

Amelie:)

Day4

Maier Felix

Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2014

Dear family!

Today we made a mega picture for the presentation.

Yesterday we played Rugby.

Im angry because the Computer is stupid.

P7160499

The 4th Day

Klotz Julia

Hello everybody there :)

Let´s begin with yesterday´s afternoon :
We played rugby with the Black Eagels coaches from the Brixen rugby team. Is was very coooool !! Then we  watched the film INVUCTUS and after that we looked at the stars with a telescope.

Today in the workshop we sang, skyped with friends from Yvonne in South Africa, made things out of clay, made bracelets and we are preparing tomorrow´s presentation ;).

Love <3 Julia ;) :)

P7170523

Thursdy

Egger Eva

P1010894

Dear parents,

the week is almost finished! What a pity!!! It was wonderful!

Today we had a Roman lunch. It was very good! In the afternoon we skyped with Yvonne's family in South Africa! That was very intresting! We mady a bracelet with beads, like the people in South Africa. They are beautiful!

The Rugby was a little bit tough, so I think, but fun!

For mum: We haven't got moskitos! Please write back soon!                                                                                      Love, Eva

Thursday

Messner Hannah

Dear parents,

The rugby Match from Yesterday was wirley cool and funny! My team was the winner!!!:D But on the end I was very tired.

P7160355

Today we had a Skype sesion with Heidi and other girls from South Afrika. We also made colourful bracelets, drew a picture of South Africa and made clay animals.

Hear its very nice and I love the meal. What a pity that the workshop is finish tomorrow!!!:(

But I´m happy to I see you, Mum and Dad, tomorrow!

Love, Hannah XD

My 4th day

Kurti Aurora

Dera parents

Today we had a skype session with Yvonne's niece in South Africa. They are great. We sang the national anthem and shosholoza for them and they were very happy.  I ate really roman lunch for dessert I ate a fruit salad, that's very good. Yesterday I played rugby, but think it's too tough for me. Here I have a lot of fun and I'm a little bit sad,because this academy is very beautiful and I don't want to go away.<3 <3

Love Aurora

LAST LETTER :(((

Prunner Eva

Hello!!!

We have done a lot of things today! For first we sang a lot of songs. We had a skype session with Yvonne's family in South Africa. That was very funny!!! We talked to Katie, she was Yvonne's nanny and we laughed a lot with her and Heidi, Yvonnes niece. Now we must gow to paint our picture of South Africa.

That is my last letter from the "Sommerakedemie".

THE TIME WAS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Love Eva          P7170537           

Thursday

Kaneider Hanna

Hello!!:))

The rugby training yesterday was fantastic! My team was the winner;)!P7160382

Today we made bracelets! They look nice! Then we made clay animals. We also drew a big picture showing scenes from  South Africa and  now we are preparing our presentation for tomorrow. We are very busy.

We had a skype session with people from South Africa... It was great!

What a pity that tomorrow is the last day here....!

But I´m happy to see you!

Hanna:)

Castle Rechtental

Schneider Sophie

Dear family!

Today I sleep the last night in the castle and I really enjoyed it.

We are preparing tomorrow`s presentation and we are very busy.

Today we had a  Roman meal.

In the afternoon  our group was skyping with Yvonne´s family and they are very nice.

Surprise for tomorrow

Good bye

Love Sophie

P7170522

zum seitenanfang

punkt
seitenbereich schließen

Deutsch

Anmeldung