South Africa (11-19/19)

an den anfang zurueck weiter ans ende eine ebene nach oben

Second day in Salern!

K. Eva

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2019

Kategorie:

Welcome

Hello Mum, Dad and Armin!
We had a really great afternoon yesterday. We heard about our teachers' experiences in South Africa and learned typical greetings. Did you know, that there are 11 official languages? I didn't!
I met some old friends and other kind and nice people. Today we danced and had a lot of fun destroying the Dutch fort, which was built by the other half of our "Classmates". We tasted biltong, a kind of meat, which is similar at our "Speck".
I'm sure, we'll have lots of fun here this week. The only thing, that I don't like, is, that we are here only for a week and not two or more...
Read more tomorrow or today afternoon!

Your Eva

South Africa

P. Sophia

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2019

Kategorie:

Welcome

It's very nice here and up to now we had a lot of fun. We ate biltong, danced Sokkie( a traditional Dance of South Africa) and spoke about their different languages. Our teachers also told us about the difference of the skin colours(black or white) and we built a ship and a fort with our bodies.

First days

M. Omar

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2019

Kategorie:

Welcome

The workshop is beautiful!

That's the second day in sapientia ludens.

We danced and ate biltong. It was good.

I learned a lot of new things, we have a lot of fun and the group is nice !

Dumela to my friends and family!IMG_5116 (Small)

South Africa

K. Constantin

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2019

Kategorie:

Welcome

Yesterday was the first day we worked on the South African cultural history. At first our teachers Yvonne and Elfi wanted to learn our names and therefore we played a game where we had to describe our name with an adjective beginning with the first letter of our name. Then Yvonne and Elfi wanted to know what we already and Elfi wanted to know what we already knew about South Africa. Today we learned that the Dutch people were the first white people that were in South Africa. We also learned a traditional dance. I'm very excited to learn more in these 4 days.

first and second day

G. Helena

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2019

Kategorie:

Welcome

here in the workshop it is very nice 

i have got a lot of new friends 

we learned some south african words like molo umjiani or dumela 

today we had dance lessons 

we danced sokkie 

we showed the history of south africa in movement pictures

Hello

O. Claudia

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2019

Kategorie:

Welcome

Hi Mum, Dad and Maxi.

How are you?

It is just  my second day, but yesterday and also today we made amazing, interesting and funny things. On Monday we played some games to make friends with the other kids. Today we danced a traditional African dance. It was very funny. We  also ate some traditional African food, it is called "biltong". We learned some words inSouth African languages, like "Molo" and "Howzit". I am sure that this week is going to be a great and amazing week.

I miss you

Claudia

South Africa

S. Paul

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2019

Kategorie:

Welcome

Good morning everybody!!!

I am excited about what we learned today!!

South Africa

S. Alexander

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2019

Kategorie:

Welcome

Yesterday we began with our workshop, first we learned some ways how african peaple great each other. We also learned a South African handshake. The teachers Elfi and Yvonne are very friendly. Today we learned "the sokkie dance".

Bye

WELCOME TO SOUTH AFRICA

Domesle Yvonne

Freitag, 21. Juni 2019

Kategorie:

Welcome

Elfi and I can‘t wait to say Hello Molo or Umgani to you. Together we will discover and explore South Africa. By the end of this week you will have tasted biltong, danced the Pantsula and felt the heartbeat of this fascinating, yet complex country. We are ready for take-off!

an den seitenanfang
  seitenbereich schließen
punkt

x

Kategorien

Tags

Links

Anmeldung