blikk Videochat
logo
kidszone punkt
infothek forum galerie sitemap

anfang zurück weiter ans ende eine ebene nach oben

A day in the life of a homeless person (7/9)

Alessandrini Alexander

Montag, 10. Dezember 2018

Sprache: English

Thema:

Creative writing

I get up in the morning. I slept in an abandoned building and I have a headache, because I was drunk again last night. I look into my wallet. It’s empty. All money I earned begging I threw away on alcohol and drugs. I search for a water bottle to make up for the hangover I have from last night, but can’t find any. My life can’t go on like this I have to come up with a fresh start. I shave off my beard, pack my things and start walking to the employment agency. As I come around the corner, I see smoke coming out of a building. A large crowd gathered around it and I hear people screaming from the inside. On the second floor, I see a mother standing on the balcony with her baby in the hands. I react quickly and I enter the building and run up the stairs. There is a fire in my way. I put off my coat and use it to put out the fire. After I succeeded, I run through the door of the second floor and enter the room where the mother and her baby are. I cover their and my face with what was left from the coat and run out of the building. A cheering crowd waited outside and two firefighters take the woman and the baby off my arms. Coughing from the smoke, I sit down on the floor, while someone hands me a water bottle. People come around me and start congratulating me for my courage and my selflessness. I started the day as a homeless man but ended it as a hero!

4 Kommentare

1 Comment from Alessandrini Alexander

10.12.2018 12:11

Very cool!

2 Comment from rossi cat

10.12.2018 12:14

Good Job! very realistic !

3 Comment from Peer Ariane

13.12.2018 15:15

Really touching! I liked how he realized that he couldn‘t have continued his life the way he was living it and how he decided to do sonething about it. -Martina

4 Comment from Lara B.

13.12.2018 19:27

It's an amazing story and the end is so heartwarming, I think the beginning is very sad and inspiring at the same time. Good Job

Comment from Lara B.

It's an amazing story and the end is so heartwarming, I think the beginning is very sad and inspiring at the same time. Good Job

Der Kommentar wird endgültig gelöscht. Bist du sicher, dass du das tun willst?

zum seitenanfang

punkt
seitenbereich schließen

x

Themen

Wichtige Wörter

Links

Anmeldung