blikk Videochat
logo
kidszone punkt
infothek forum galerie sitemap

anfang zurück weiter ans ende eine ebene nach oben

A day in the life of Ariana Grande (5/9)

Nardone Francesca Nicole

Montag, 10. Dezember 2018

Sprache: English

Thema:

Creative writing

Thursday, 4th September 2018

I get up at dawn and eat my vegan pancakes

with a spinach smoothie. After breakfast, I

check my emails and call my manager up. At

10 o´clock I have an important meeting for a

campaign, so I have to put my outfit together

and get ready for the day. While I´m going to

the conference I run into a few fans and therefore I take some pictures with them. When I arrive

at the meeting, I go to the bathroom to make myself up. Before we get together to discuss about

the campaign, I turn off my cellphone, so that nobody can interrupt us. When the meeting is

over, I eat out with some friends at a new restaurant and call back the people who tried to reach

me during the meeting. In the afternoon I go to the gym to work out and finally I can turn off

my thoughts. I take a shower and then I drop by my grandmother for a few hours. Also my

brother comes up and asks to go out for dinner with the whole family.  Therefore I have to call

off a date with Peter, but he knows how much my family means to me. I call our favorite

restaurant to check out if there is a table for us, unfortunately there is not. We end up renting a

movie and eating in front of the tv. Back home I go for a short walk with my dogs and call on

Peter to know what he did tonight without me. I´m so tired right now, so I put on my pyjama

and go to bed. Before I fall asleep, I post a story on Instagram and check out my emails.

4 Kommentare

1 Comment from rossi cat

13.12.2018 13:43

I don’t think Ari and Peter are still together lol but I like it anyway bc u put some true fakts in it

2 Comment from marlea

13.12.2018 20:12

well done! We think it is a very typical story of a Filmstar, and it could be that the life of Ariane Grande looks like this story.

3 Comment from Melanie

13.12.2018 20:26

Your story seems to be very realistic...who knows if V.I.P.‘s have such a stressful life. But you did a good job!

4 Comment from Jani

17.12.2018 00:28

creative story with many details, like it!

Comment from Jani

creative story with many details, like it!

Der Kommentar wird endgültig gelöscht. Bist du sicher, dass du das tun willst?

zum seitenanfang

punkt
seitenbereich schließen

x

Themen

Wichtige Wörter

Links

Anmeldung