blikk Videochat
logo
kidszone punkt
infozone forum gallery sitemap

first back forward last one level up

A day in the life of Ariana Grande (5/9)

Nardone Francesca Nicole

Monday, December 10, 2018

Language: English

Topic:

Creative writing

Thursday, 4th September 2018

I get up at dawn and eat my vegan pancakes

with a spinach smoothie. After breakfast, I

check my emails and call my manager up. At

10 o´clock I have an important meeting for a

campaign, so I have to put my outfit together

and get ready for the day. While I´m going to

the conference I run into a few fans and therefore I take some pictures with them. When I arrive

at the meeting, I go to the bathroom to make myself up. Before we get together to discuss about

the campaign, I turn off my cellphone, so that nobody can interrupt us. When the meeting is

over, I eat out with some friends at a new restaurant and call back the people who tried to reach

me during the meeting. In the afternoon I go to the gym to work out and finally I can turn off

my thoughts. I take a shower and then I drop by my grandmother for a few hours. Also my

brother comes up and asks to go out for dinner with the whole family.  Therefore I have to call

off a date with Peter, but he knows how much my family means to me. I call our favorite

restaurant to check out if there is a table for us, unfortunately there is not. We end up renting a

movie and eating in front of the tv. Back home I go for a short walk with my dogs and call on

Peter to know what he did tonight without me. I´m so tired right now, so I put on my pyjama

and go to bed. Before I fall asleep, I post a story on Instagram and check out my emails.

4 Comments

1 Comment from rossi cat

13-12-2018 1:43 pm

I don’t think Ari and Peter are still together lol but I like it anyway bc u put some true fakts in it

2 Comment from marlea

13-12-2018 8:12 pm

well done! We think it is a very typical story of a Filmstar, and it could be that the life of Ariane Grande looks like this story.

3 Comment from Melanie

13-12-2018 8:26 pm

Your story seems to be very realistic...who knows if V.I.P.‘s have such a stressful life. But you did a good job!

4 Comment from Jani

17-12-2018 12:28 am

creative story with many details, like it!

Your comment

Captcha
to the top of page

punkt
close side bar

x

Topics

Important words

Links

Login