logo
kidszone punkt
infozone forum gallery sitemap

first back forward last one level up

Geometrical optics (1-10/11) English

Hi :)

Gasser Katharina

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I think this two weeks physics in English were  relly good idear! This project was a welcome diversion to the normal physik and english lessons.  Such poject would be extremely good for learning a language. I found the repetitions every lesson really good.

:)

Hi there

Huber Christian

Monday, December 6, 2010

I think it's a nice idea to do some subjects in other languages, especially English is important in every part of our live and we may have to know something...It's also good that we can specialize in one subject.

Thx for the experiences with this model of studying.

Hi!

Aichner Magdalena

Sunday, December 5, 2010

In the first two lessons it was a bit difficult for me to follow the teaching, it is a completely new experience for us. But I recognized that it becomes much easier if you study the new vocab, because you will need them again and again. :)

I think, that we must be very thankful to our teacher for doing that. Thank you!

Hey there!

Pupp Claudia

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I also think that it was a great idea to have physics lessons in english. The new english expressions are not as difficult as I expected them to be and they might be helpful for us one day, who knows...

Hello :D

Gogl Verena

Saturday, December 4, 2010

I am really grateful that we have the great opportunity to make the physics lessons in English. It is an extremely interesting change to the “normal” lessons.

At the beginning it was quiet difficult to understand everything, but now it becomes easier and easier.

See you on Monday!

Verena :)

Brunner Evi

Friday, December 3, 2010

I think it's a really good idea to keep the physics lessons in English. So I can imagine how the lessons next year will be ;) It's not always easy to understand everything but I'm sure this problem will be solved with time. 

I'm looking forward to the next few hours!

MalcomX

Pfitscher Anna

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thank you for revealing your identity to me, Mr MalcomX. 

Hello

Dr Watson

Dr Watson

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I think its an extraordinary good idea to make the physik-lessons in English. Its a good preparation for the university, thanks for the assignment.

Jonas alias Dr Watson

Thank you!

Pfitscher Anna

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Don't worry, Aaron! I assure you it will get better with any day!

By the way, thank you for your active participation. Lord Jekyll and myself really appreciate your interest and clever questions!

See you on Saturday

Lady Hyde

a1

Hochrainer Aaron

Hochrainer Aaron

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm the first of the class posting on this site... =)

looks like nobody has questions..... xD but now i know, how difficult it must be, to make a whole schoolyear in English.... =)

to the top of page

punkt
close side bar

Login