first back forward last one level up

Schreibwerkstatt RG Brixen (11-20/26) English

Hi everybody!

Gafriller Nadine

Friday, December 10, 2010

Topic:

Angela

Okay, I'm the first..

Is it only me who has some problems with this book? I don't know, if it's the layout with all the numbers aside so that you always have to look at the vocab or maybe the writing..I really don't understand!  I, for one think that the story self is enjoyably and I hope that I can read the book without looking anymore at the things beside the point.

Bye-bye

2nd act

Biamino Camilla

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm nearly at the end of the 2nd act. When I read the first lines of the 2nd act I had just to laugh because I had a certain idea how the act would go on. When I then found out that I was right I couldn't really stop laughing.

2nd act

Biamino Camilla

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hello ...?

Okey... I'm the first. Somebody has to start... =)

Hi :)

Gasser Katharina

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I think this two weeks physics in English were  relly good idear! This project was a welcome diversion to the normal physik and english lessons.  Such poject would be extremely good for learning a language. I found the repetitions every lesson really good.

:)

Hi there

Huber Christian

Monday, December 6, 2010

I think it's a nice idea to do some subjects in other languages, especially English is important in every part of our live and we may have to know something...It's also good that we can specialize in one subject.

Thx for the experiences with this model of studying.

Hi!

Aichner Magdalena

Sunday, December 5, 2010

In the first two lessons it was a bit difficult for me to follow the teaching, it is a completely new experience for us. But I recognized that it becomes much easier if you study the new vocab, because you will need them again and again. :)

I think, that we must be very thankful to our teacher for doing that. Thank you!

Hey there!

Pupp Claudia

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I also think that it was a great idea to have physics lessons in english. The new english expressions are not as difficult as I expected them to be and they might be helpful for us one day, who knows...

Hello :D

Gogl Verena

Saturday, December 4, 2010

I am really grateful that we have the great opportunity to make the physics lessons in English. It is an extremely interesting change to the “normal” lessons.

At the beginning it was quiet difficult to understand everything, but now it becomes easier and easier.

See you on Monday!

Verena :)

Brunner Evi

Friday, December 3, 2010

I think it's a really good idea to keep the physics lessons in English. So I can imagine how the lessons next year will be ;) It's not always easy to understand everything but I'm sure this problem will be solved with time. 

I'm looking forward to the next few hours!

Hello 4 BS!

Pfitscher Anna

Friday, December 3, 2010

Hello everybody!

Let's start our new experiment! Jot down your thoughts, ideas, perplexities, questions, ... while reading Oscar Wilde's "The Importance of Being Earnest". In this way your reading experience will be shared with your classmates and myself and you can get help as well as interesting comments on your way!

I'm looking forward to finding out about what you think of Algernon, Jack/Earnest and the ladies involved!

Read you soon!

Your English teacher

to the top of page

punkt
close side bar

Login