first back forward last one level up

Schreibwerkstatt RG Brixen (21-26/26) English

Hello 3BS!

Pfitscher Anna

Friday, December 3, 2010

Topic:

Angela

Hello everybody!

This is your chance to write about your reactions, thoughts, doubts, .... while reading "Angela". Share your ideas and reflections with your classmates and me! 

I am looking forward to accompanying you through this reading experience.

Your English teacher

MalcomX

Pfitscher Anna

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thank you for revealing your identity to me, Mr MalcomX. 

Hello

Dr Watson

Dr Watson

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I think its an extraordinary good idea to make the physik-lessons in English. Its a good preparation for the university, thanks for the assignment.

Jonas alias Dr Watson

Thank you!

Pfitscher Anna

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Don't worry, Aaron! I assure you it will get better with any day!

By the way, thank you for your active participation. Lord Jekyll and myself really appreciate your interest and clever questions!

See you on Saturday

Lady Hyde

a1

Hochrainer Aaron

Hochrainer Aaron

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm the first of the class posting on this site... =)

looks like nobody has questions..... xD but now i know, how difficult it must be, to make a whole schoolyear in English.... =)

Welcome!

Pfitscher Anna

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hello everybody!

After weeks of studying physics the time has finally come for me to show you how much I know (or don't know yet!!!) about geometrical optics!

I just hope my colleague will not be struck by some lightning, feel unwell or decide not to show up in the next two/three weeks. If that was the case I would most probably have to invent some serious illness that does not allow me to go to school!!

Anyway, I am sure we will all have a great time together, learn many new things (and words!!) and have fun as well!

I wish you to use this wonderful site to write your comments about the single lessons, to ask questions and provide answers. 

I am already looking forward to your first entries.

Read you soon

Your English teacher

to the top of page

punkt
close side bar

Login