kidszone punkt
infothek forum galerie sitemap

anfang zurück weiter ans ende eine ebene nach oben

Summer Academy 2014 (41-50/50)

First day:-D

Ploner Amelie

Montag, 14. Juli 2014

Dear parents and other people,

How are you? I'm very happy here!:-) I have learned many things about South Africa! We are 12 children and they are very nice!:-D

Please write back soon!

Love, AmelieXD

The first day

Egger Eva

Montag, 14. Juli 2014

Dear parents,

Today we made a lot of things and we learned a lot too. We played games and made a placemat. Our teachers are very nice and friendly. My roommate is Aurora. I like all the people here. The castle is very nice. I am very happy and how are you?

Now we are going to have dinner. Please write back soon!

Love,                                                                                           Eva

My first day in the summer academy

Kurti Aurora

Montag, 14. Juli 2014

Dear Mom and Dad

I am in the summer academy and it's fun. I've got a new friend , Eva. Today I have learnt a lot of things about South Africa. My room is very beautiful,I like all here. I'm very excited about these four days in this academy with Eva.  I wish you a nice week.

Love Aurora. <3 <3 :) :)

Hello!!!

Prunner Eva

Montag, 14. Juli 2014

Dear parents

here is my first "letter" for you.  How are you? I'm fine . It's the first day of Nkosi sikelel iAfrika.

We learnt a lot of new things about South Africa. That is great!!! I think I like Africa! 

All the people here are friendly.

Love  Eva                                                

Day 1

Resch Florian

Montag, 14. Juli 2014

Dear parents!

Today I learned lots of things! The 11 other people from my group are very nice. I am fine and I hope that you are  too!

Please write to me soon!

Florian :D

First day...

Kaneider Hanna

Montag, 14. Juli 2014

Hi!:)

I´m very happy to stay here... We learned a lot about South Africa. In my group are three boys and nine girls. I´m in the room with Eva and Lisa. The people here are nice!:)

How are you?

Greetings from Hanna:)

The first day

Fulterer Lisa

Montag, 14. Juli 2014

Dear family!

How are you? I am happy because the pupils in my workshop are very friendly. Today I learnt a new word - hilarious. I have never heard it before!

The girls in my room, Eva and Hannah, are very nice. I think that we will become friends.

We got to know each other. We played a game: we thought about an adjective that begins with the first letter of our name. So I was long Lisa (:-D). I think I will have a very cool time here.

Please write back soon- in English, in German, how do you want!!!

Love, Lisa

The first day

Schuster Philip

Montag, 14. Juli 2014

Dear parents!

How are you? 

I'm fine and happy!       

Today we have learned many new words for example: joyful, cheerful, powerful, young-hearded, hilarious, attentive, exciting, amazing.......

We are 3 boys and 9 girls.

Please write soon.

First day

Messner Hannah

Montag, 14. Juli 2014

Dear Mum and Dad :D,

I´m very happy to stay here! I have learned many new things about South Africa. I like the peaple here! They are all very nice... In my group are 12 children.

How are you? I hope, you are fine!

Please write back soon,

Hannah :)

Hi family

Maier Felix

Montag, 14. Juli 2014

We learnt this day more than on a normal school day.

The teachers are kind and we had a great day.

Fridolin stay attentive that daddy doesn't eat all the

chocolate he`s too big.  (Joke) haha.

SEE  YOU  Felix

zum seitenanfang

punkt
seitenbereich schließen

Deutsch

Anmeldung