infothek forum galerie sitemap

anfang zurück weiter ans ende eine ebene nach oben

Summer Academy 2014 (21-30/50)

Mandela and Rugby!;-D

Ploner Amelie

Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014

Hey ladies and gentlemen:-),

How are you? I'm really fine!

We have seen a film about Nelson Mandela (Invictus) and have talked about it... But only the important scenes in English. At the evening we watch all of the film in German!

We have learned another song! It's calling: Shosholosa! It's a beautiful song!*.*

And in the break we have played "Werwolf"... It is realy nice here!

Today in the afternoon the Brixen rugby Team (black eagles) willcome and play with us! That is so cool!

Please write back soon and say my best regardes to Marius, Marie and Dad!

Love,

AmelieXD

Day 3

Fulterer Lisa

Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014

Dear Mum and Dad,

Why are you not writing??? I hope that you have read one of my 3 letters!!! I am fine. How are you?

Today we watched some parts of a film about Nelson Mandela and the South Africa rugby team in the year 1995. It was interesting. We also sang a song with the name Shosholoza and we sang the anthem again . It sounds much better than yesterday!

You know what we are going to do in the afternoon???-The rugby team from Brixen comes to us and teaches us how to play rugby! I hope I will understand it...;-)

Please write back SOON-I want to have a letter NOW!!!;-)

Greetings, Lisa

Ps: I will send you some photos of the rugby afternoon later. Love you!

Day 3

Resch Florian

Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014

Dear Mom Dad and brother,

today we watched scenes from a film about Nelson Mandela called Invictus. We also sang the song Shosholosa. In the afternoon we will play rugby ! I am a bit afraid, but also very happy.

Florian

day 3

Kaneider Hanna

Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014

Hello!!!:)

How are you?? I´m fine!

Today we watched scenes from a film about Nelson Mandela and the rugby world cup in South Africa in the year 1995. It´s called "Invictus". We also sang the song "Shozholosa". It is  the second anthem from South Africa.

After lunch we have a training with the rugby team from Brixen. That´s great!!:)

Hanna:)

3rd day

Schuster Philip

Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014

Dear parents,

Are you fine?       :)

Today we sang a new song and we watched some scenes from a film about Nelson Mandela. The title is "Invictus".

Then we talked about the film.

After lunch we will play rugby with the "Black Eagles", the Brixen Rugbyteam.

In the evening we will  watch the whole film.

lETTER NUMBER THREE

Prunner Eva

Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014

Dear parents

firstly: Spaß you must write with "ß"! ;)

Today we watched senes from the film "Invictus". The film is about the rugby-worldcup in South Africa in the year 1995. The film is great!!! Later we sang the song Shosholosa, the second National Anthem of South Africa.

This afternoon we have a training session with the rugbyteam from Brixen!!! That is cool!

I'm finished now

Love  Eva

Castle Rechtental Tramin

Schneider Sophie

Dienstag, 15. Juli 2014

Dear Mum, dear Dad, Brother and Sister!

I am fine and I like it here in the castle.

Today we have learned a lot of things about Nelson Mandela and his life and Yvonne told us about her life in South Africa when she was a child.

The lunch was very good, I had chicken and cips.

Please write my

Love Sophie

P7150327

The 2nd day

Klotz Julia

Dienstag, 15. Juli 2014

P7150341Hello

Family and other people,

The first night is over. It was verry nice to sleep in a castle.

Today we have maked a lot of things:

We have learned the national anthem of South Africa, about Nelson Mandela´s life and Yvonne told us about the time when she was a child and lived in South Africa.

Now I also know more about the everyday life of a South African girl, and how I can create my own colourfulT-shirt (Photo).

Please write back SOOOOON !

<3 Love Julia

Day 2

Egger Eva

Dienstag, 15. Juli 2014

Dear parents,

the second day was very intresting! We learned a lot about Nelson Mandela. We heared the national anthem. the other languages are a little bit stange and difficult! The dinner, the breakfast and the lunch was very good!

In the afternoon we made batik- T-Shirts! They are very beautiful!

I am very happy because: This day was super!!! Please write back soon!

Love, Eva

P7150343

Day 2

Maier Felix

Dienstag, 15. Juli 2014

Dear family

Today we  learnt all about  Nelson Mandela and we  coloured the T- Shirts with an African Batik technique  It was fun. Its a very intresting Tour through South Africa.

love and kisses

FELIX

P1010867P7150348P7150346

zum seitenanfang

punkt
seitenbereich schließen

Deutsch

Anmeldung