blikk Videochat
logo
kidszone punkt
infothek forum galerie sitemap

anfang zurück weiter ans ende eine ebene nach oben

Summer Academy 2015 (11-20/22)

The first day in the Summer Academy (Heroes and us)

Beikircher Giulia

Montag, 13. Juli 2015

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2015

Hello, my name is generous Giulia ;). It's my first day here and at the moment I'm very happy. The people in my group are very nice. Today we learned a lot of words, but I don't know all of them. We worked on a dance, too. The name of the song is: Hereos. The song is very great, but I can't dance very well ;). I'm very happy, that Sophia is in my bedroom and I hope that I find other friends. I'm happy, that I can be here :).

Ps. For my mum: the ball right over there :`)

From Giulia Beikircher

The first day at the "Summer Academy 2015"

Rieder Jana

Montag, 13. Juli 2015

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2015

Today  was the first day at the "Summer Academy". First we played games to get to know each other.  It was fanny, because we had to say our name, an adjective and a movement. Then the others had to repeat it. After the break Elfi, one of our teachers, started teaching us the dance to the song "Hero" by Mans Zelmerlöw.

Hereos & Us

Gander Sophie

Montag, 13. Juli 2015

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2015

Hello

Today we played games to get to know the other kids. My name was Super Sophie. With the game we learned new words. It was great and I had a lot of fun. :-)

After we heard a song. (The winner song of the song contest 2015 Hereos)

We learned a choreography to the song.

I love you

Sophie

The start of Heroes and us

Goldner Davide

Montag, 13. Juli 2015

Zuletzt geändert:
Dienstag, 14. Juli 2015

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2015

The first day in the academy all us children were very nervous.  First, we learned  the names of our new one-week-classmates with a game.

In this game we had to say our name and an adjective that begins with  first  letter of our name. But this adjective had to describe us. It was very funny!

There are some:

young-hearted, decisive (entschlossen), energetic, ambitious and so on.

The teachers are very good and make lots of jokes.

I don't remember everything and I don't have  much time to write, but after a short break we learned with symbols with our hands the music "Heroes" by Mans Zelmerlöw.

In this music we learned that everyone of us, every coward, can  be a hero. We must be honest and brave even when we make a mess in school, at home or anywhere.

I hope that every day of this week will be a new day to learn other things about HEREOS and US (but also you!!!)

Hello in this blog I write about the first day!

Komar Maximilian

Montag, 13. Juli 2015

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2015

In the first 1 1/2 hours we had plaied games to know the name's and intresting thinks of the live of the other people. I can't remember all name's but I can me remember at 4-5 name's. The people are very cool.

Than we had a short Break.

After the break we had started to work to act the song Hero's from Mans Zelmerlöw.

We haved learnd a lot of new words.

Maximilian Komar

Reifer Manuela

Montag, 13. Juli 2015

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2015

Hereos & Us ...

Today we played games to get to know each other.

young-hearted         Yvonne

energetic                 Elfi

Later we got to know a new song "hereos" (the winner song from the Eurovision Songcontest 2015)

That was great fun :)

See you...

Hereos & US (the first day)

Plant Annika

Montag, 13. Juli 2015

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2015

My name is ambitious Annika :)

I'm very happy, I have very nice teachers. The group is also very nice and toghether we have a lot of fun to study English. Today we learnt our names and  found an adjective that describes us. Then we  played. We sang and did a dance for the song Hereos by Mans Zelmerlöw. The song is nice and is very perfect for this Workshop because is it about Hereos. I'm very happy to be here I'm also happy to learn English and I'm excited about the other days.

From Annika       

The first day

Mayrl Denise

Montag, 13. Juli 2015

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2015

Today we played games to learn the names. We have two nice teachers. Their names are Yvonne and Elfi. We danced also to the song hero. That was a nice day.

Heroes and Us

Kurti Aurora

Montag, 13. Juli 2015

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2015

Hi everybody

Today we played a game to learn the names. My teachers are Yvonne and Elfi . It was very beautiful and I had a lot of fun. We listened to the song " Heroes" and made movements to the words. My first day was very beautiful interesting.

See you soon; from Aurora <3

Heroes & Us

Alber Carmen

Montag, 13. Juli 2015

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2015

Hallo!

Today we played games to learn each others names. My name is crazy Carmen. Our teacher's names are young hearted Yvonne and energetic Elfi. The group is really nice. Then we began to learn the song Heroes. We also learnd movements to the words. This song is the winner of the Eurovisionsongcontest. 

zum seitenanfang

punkt
seitenbereich schließen

Deutsch

Anmeldung