kidszone punkt
infothek forum galerie sitemap

anfang zurück weiter ans ende eine ebene nach oben

Thursdy (5/50)

Egger Eva

Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2014

P1010894

Dear parents,

the week is almost finished! What a pity!!! It was wonderful!

Today we had a Roman lunch. It was very good! In the afternoon we skyped with Yvonne's family in South Africa! That was very intresting! We mady a bracelet with beads, like the people in South Africa. They are beautiful!

The Rugby was a little bit tough, so I think, but fun!

For mum: We haven't got moskitos! Please write back soon!                                                                                      Love, Eva

2 Kommentare

1 Comment from Mum

17.07.2014 18:41

Hi my little girlie!
Thanks for the lovely photo you sent!
The activities of your 4th day sound very interesting and funny! I`m looking forward to seeing your craftwork.
I`m glad that you had such a wonderful week! Enjoy the last evening and the very last day! :)
See you tomorrow,
mum
PS1: Good news: our "lazy farmer" cut the grass yesterday - and now he`s having fun with his Kreiselschwader ... :)
PS2: *-* I`m so happy to see you again! *-*

2 Comment from Domesle Yvonne

18.07.2014 01:28

I really like that photo of the two of you...........

Comment from Mum

Hi my little girlie!
Thanks for the lovely photo you sent!
The activities of your 4th day sound very interesting and funny! I`m looking forward to seeing your craftwork.
I`m glad that you had such a wonderful week! Enjoy the last evening and the very last day! :)
See you tomorrow,
mum
PS1: Good news: our "lazy farmer" cut the grass yesterday - and now he`s having fun with his Kreiselschwader ... :)
PS2: *-* I`m so happy to see you again! *-*

Der Kommentar wird endgültig gelöscht. Bist du sicher, dass du das tun willst?

zum seitenanfang

punkt
seitenbereich schließen

Deutsch

Anmeldung